Breast augmentation can help add volume and roundness to breasts that have lost their shape after pregnancy, massive weight loss, or aging. Our breast augmentation is one of the most popular ways to achieve fuller, more youthful breasts.
There are two types of procedures offered for breast augmentation- Breast Implants & Fat grating.
BREAST IMPLANTS -The latest generation of breast implants is a significant advance in technology, available in more shapes and sizes – allowing women to have new breasts that have a natural bounce, body, and feel. Using implants can provide a modest increase in cup size, opening up your wardrobe choices and boosting your self-image.
Incisions- Three different types of incisions can be used based on the size and type of our :
- Periareolar -around the margin of the areola,
- Inframammary- in the crease under the breast, most commonly used.
- Transaxillary -or in the armpit.
All incisions are carefully placed to reduce the appearance of any scars.
Implant Plane- Placement of breast implants can be:
- Subglandular (above the muscle),
- Submuscular (under the muscle), or
- Dual-plane (under the muscle with the muscle released so the implant can settle to the bottom half of the breast).
Types Of Implants - There are two types of implants:
- Saline - A saline implant is a silicone shell filled with sterile saline solution after the shell has been placed in the breast pocket. These implants offer size flexibility, require a smaller incision, and use natural saline solution.
- Silicone gel- consists of a silicone shell filled with semi-cohesive, soft silicone gel. The advantages of silicone implants are a smoother & more natural look & feel, less rippling & wrinkling, and a low risk of downward displacement.
- Gummy Bear Implants- Also known as anatomical or shaped breast implants, gummy bear implants are a new type of silicone implant filled with a solid, cohesive silicone gel. These implants offer a teardrop natural shape, a natural look, and less chance of leaks.
Dr Krithika will recommend type and size of implant required based on patient size requirement, body proportion and soft tissue envelope of the current breast.
Fat grating: Fat transfer breast augmentation use fat harvested from other parts of your body –tummy, hips, thighs, and buttock through liposuction, purifying the fat & inject it into your breast. This option is for women looking for a relatively small increase in breast size with natural results.
Consult with Dr Krithika Jagadish and let her help you enhance your breast with very natural looking results so u can uncover the a confident & vibrant you!!
Dr. Krithika Jagadish
M.B.B.S., MS (General Surgery)
MCh Plastic, Reconstructive, and Burns Surgery
Krithika Jagadish, a Plastic and Aesthetic surgeon consultant is adept in body contouring procedures and adopts the latest techniques to tailor the procedure to individual patient preferences. She has a keen interest in her restoration procedures and has been trained by doyens.
Consult today with Dr. Krithika Jagadish, The Best Breast Enlargement Surgery in Bangalore. She continually educates his patients so that their decisions are based on fully understanding all aspects of their intended procedure.
For more information on Breast Enlargement Surgery in Bangalore, Book an Appointment. Scheduling an appointment with Dr. KRITHIKA JAGADISH.